At Olson Plumbing & Heating Co. it is the safety mission of our company that every employee is entitled to a safe and healthful environment in which to work. Accidents can be prevented through planning, training, and positive reinforcement of safety attitudes in all areas. The prevention of occupationally-induced injuries and illnesses is the number one priority. Given this mission, Olson Plumbing & Heating, Co. has established and implemented a comprehensive Safety Program.
Ways this program is implemented include:
- Giving our employees the safest working environment possible.
- Dedicated Safety professionals who oversee plan Identify, review, and upgrade our safety program to meet our internal standards, our customer’s standards, and our insurance carrier’s standards.
- Meet or exceed OSHA compliance standards.
- Create a safety culture that encompasses all areas of the company and includes management, field supervisors, and employees.
- Provide and implement consistent on-going training to meet standards.
- Provide additional training for employees working in at-risk activities.
- Site specific safety & safety plans.
- Weekly job-site safety meetings to analyze job hazards.
- Implement and use quality control.